CHANNEL SUPPORT AND SOCIAL MEDIA
* Bass Dynasty Website: https://www.BassDynasty.net
* Bass Dynasty Website Discounts: 15% Off w/ Code 15TUBE
* Bass Dynasty Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/BassDynasty
* Bass Dynasty Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bassdynasty
* Bass Dynasty Email: [email protected]
* Lip RipperZ Website: https://www.LipRipperZ.com
* Lip RipperZ Website Discounts: 15% Off w/ Code 15TUBE
* Lip RipperZ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/LipRipperZinc
* Lip RipperZ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LipRipperZinc
* Lip RipperZ Email: [email protected]
Follow Our CEO’s Instagram: https://www.instagram/wolves_of_fishstreet
Book Mark Franco Guide Service At [email protected] Mark is currently taking reservations for Southern California Bass and Trout fishing. Make sure to mention this video!
Like Bass Fishing? Enjoy the following bass fishing topics such as bass, fishing, big bass, big bass fishing, how to catch bass, largemouth bass, largemouth bass fishing, googan squad, how to catch largemouth bass, how to catch bass, best bass fishing techniques, best bass fishing lures, fishingwithflair, lunkerstv, 1rod1reel, alexperic1, catchemallfishing, scott martin challenge and bassmasters classic? Then Subscribe below!
In this episode, join Lip RipperZ and Bass Dynasty Pro Staff and Professional Fishing Guide, Mark Franco, discussing one of his favorite bass fishing techniques called Flylining and Wacky Worming a Senko aka Stick Bait. Which is absolute deadly on largemouth bass! Flylining means fishing a plastic lure without any weight! The key to this is light line and preferably a spinning reel. A baitcasting reel can also work, but because of the lack of fishing weight, it may be tough to cast. Hooking in the middle of the worm is referred to Wacky Rigging the worm. A common way to fish a bass Senko. Fishing your bass Senko slow, will draw in more bites as your bass Senko is crawling on the bottom.
Thanks everyone and make sure to like, subscribe, comment and share our videos to show your support! – Bryan @wolves_of_fishstreet on IG